We seek to ensure your total satisfaction not only with the quality of our products but also by presenting you with the lowest product prices on the market. We have been able to guarantee the lowest price by eliminating unnecessary processes used by conventional printers, optimizing the supply chain and production.
If you present us with an official quote with a lower price for the same product specifications, we will match the price.
We assure that you receive the product you view in our platform. We take customer satisfaction very seriously.
However, there are certain situations that are beyond our reach and therefore are not covered by this warranty. Please note that we can not be held responsible for:
- Misspellings, punctuation or grammar errors committed by the client [unless you choose the spell check option];
- Poor quality or low resolution of uploaded images [unless you choose the professional review option];
- Design errors committed by the customer during the product creation process [unless you choose the professional review option ];
- Incorrect choice of options, such as: finish, quantity or type of product. Mismatch between the colors of the final product and the colors shown in the preview, or printed on other printers.
Then you have 3 ways to create your products:
- Upload: If you already have a file with what you want to print in a ready to print format, just upload that file, preview the product and complete the order. For more details please see the topic on Upload in our printing guide.
- Template: If you want a high-quality product, this is the right solution. Just select one of our Templates, complete with your data and add the images you want. See how it works in the topic about Templates.
It is impossible in the current state of design to ensure a perfect similarity between the colors of different devices. There are several factors for this to happen.
First of all, the color system of your screen is RGB and most likely your printer will be. Our impression is made in four-color (CMYK) to create a product with higher quality of color and with a lower cost of production. This makes it very difficult to ensure that the color you see on one system is the same color you see on another system. There are even colors that are impossible to reproduce between systems.
Secondly, the very color you are currently viewing on your screen is different if you view it on a screen of another brand and in some cases even on screens of the same brand. Hence, it is impossible for us to know what colors you are actually viewing on your screen.
So what we do is create a system as robust as possible that prints with a high degree of similarity. However, we can't ensure that the colors are the same.
- Credit Card
SHIPPING COSTS OFFERING CAMPAIGN
The shipping costs offering campaign consists on the return of the shipping costs to the client account at Bizay, after confirming the payment of the order.
The value will be available for use in new orders for 89 days. To use the available balance simply choose to do so in step 3 of the cart before completing a purchase.
This campaign is activated on the first purchase and on any purchase 90 days after the credit was made.
The campaign is valid on any delivery option, but the amount returned in the customer account is always the value corresponding to the most economical shipping option.
For more information, read the Terms and Conditions.
Bizay guarantees that what the client previews and accepts is what will be delivered. Errors that were visible in the generated preview, such as text outside the margins or text formatting, are the responsibility of the client and cannot be imputed to Bizay. For more information see our alerts guide.